This document sets out the standard booking terms and conditions of More and I j.d.o.o. (referred to in this document as the Service Provider) and the recipient of the service, one or more persons (referred to in this document as the Service Recipient).
THE NATURE OF THESE TERMS
These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract between the Service Recipient and the Service Provider.
The Service Provider reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time when such changes are required. Such changes will take effect when posted on the Website www.sailforday.com
1) In order to make a reservation, a person representing more than one person or himself should fill out the reservation form on the website www.sailforday.com By filling out the form, you send a request for a reservation of the service performed by the Service Provider. Upon receipt of your inquiry, the Service Provider will inform you about free dates, prices, payment terms and other terms of service.
2) The service provider reserves the right to cancel any reservation within two working days from the moment of filling in the reservation form if the yacht selected according to that reservation is unavailable for any reason or if the weather conditions are not favorable.
3) The Service Provider is not responsible to reimburse the Service Recipient for the transport costs incurred within two working days from the moment when the Service Recipient filled in the reservation form on the website. www.sailforday.com if the reservation is canceled according to clause 3.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
All prices are set in euros.
After completing the booking form, you will receive a refund of payment instructions containing your bank details and the exact amount to be paid.
After making the reservation and receiving payment instructions, the Recipient of the service undertakes to pay 50% of the price of the service no later than 24 hours after the reservation, or to pay the remaining amount no later than 24 hours before departure.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES OF RESERVATIONS
The service provider reserves the right to cancel the reservation in the following cases:
- a) Adverse weather conditions
- b) Damage, yacht failure and other justifiable reasons.
- c) Sickness or justified impediment of the skipper